Venomshroom (Etrian Odyssey III)Edit
Venomshrooms are first encountered on B3F.
These fungi are fairly easy to dispose of. The problem is that they also have a very accurate poison skill, namely Poison Spores, that they use on your entire party once they die. If you can't finish the fight in one round, you should leave these mushrooms be and focus on other enemies. Other than that, Venomshrooms are pretty much harmless.
- Poison Spores (Uses None): Has a chance to poison the entire party. Only used upon dying.
- Poison Hypha (Worth: 13 en)
- Pseudopod (Worth: 25 en)
- To get the Venomshrooms Pseudopod, kill it within the first round of combat.
Venomshroom (Etrian Odyssey IV)Edit
|A mushroom that adapted to underground habitats. Though it looks tasty, its spores are poison|
|Items||Poison Hypha, Poison Ferrule|
Venomshrooms are found in the Underground Lake. They are quite fond of hitting an entire row with Poison Spores.
- Poison Spores (Uses Head): Has a chance of inflicting poison on one row of party members.
- Poison Hypha (Worth: 175 en)
- Poison Ferrule (Worth: 205 en)
Conditional Drop Edit
- The Venomshroom and its cousins seem to be based off of the Myconid, an intelligent humanoid mushroom originating from Dungeons and Dragons.